Reverse 1999 might not The 1.1 Update is almost upon us. What have we got to look forward to in the new content? Missing trophies, hippy protests, and a border collie with a great grip on philosophical concepts. It’s shaping up to be an interesting one. Our Reverse 1999 update has everything you can expect to find.
We’ll even let you know when we think the next load of content will drop so you can gear up for the next update.
Reverse 1999 is a time-hopping adventure where you cross the eras to find the answer to a catastrophic mystery. From Ancient Greece to the roaring Twenties, to the swinging Sixties, fight your way through the centuries and meet a huge cast of colorful and wacky characters. Ever wanted to fight monsters with an apple in a tie, a UFO, and some disembodied arms? Now’s your chance.
Reverse 1999 Update Guide
Got questions? We’ve got answers.
When Is The 1.1 Update?
The update drops on November 9th, with a bunch of new content coming online on that day. That’s not the end of the updates for the year though. In fact, it’s not even the end of new content for the month! Expect some new drops on November 23rd.
What’s In The Update?
- Theft Of The Rimet Cup story and event stages
- Main Event story and event stages
- Thief Of The Thieves side quest.
- Bio Of The Great Thief side quest.
- Three new characters
- Three new skins
- Regulus’ The Fierce Fan and Centurions’ The Universal Star
- New Wilderness Pack “Where The Fog Remains”
- New Banner “Pop Is Everything“, with Melania, Sweetheart, and Balloon Party rated up.